Ranked Game for Multiplayer

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
jalewolt711

Ranked Game for Multiplayer

Post by jalewolt711 »

i suggest to put ranked game mode to get the most highest badge instead of your'e gonna be still active to get the low to high badge.

Ranked Mode:
when you start to game there's a matchmaking pool to play a random players around of 30 sec. if the player didn't start the game, the matchmaking take another sec. to play another random player just to have a matched game for the players. this will not cause you a gems but to achieve the highest badge to get the a lot of gems and gifts you will claim when it will end seasons.

level1- 5gems
level2- 15gems
level3- 25gems
level4- 50gems
level5- 50gems with epic skin unit

when your opponents surrender or you win the game, you will get 10 points just to reach the level1-5.
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
b2198

Re: Ranked Game for Multiplayer

Post by b2198 »

I like the idea of having ranked games, but the badge levels represent "activeness", not skill. It's in some ways similar to the honor system in LoL, so I think putting some rewards on being more active in the game and getting skipped/kicked less would probably be viable, but shouldn't ever be linked to an actual elo-like system, as that would make it lose its purpose.

Also, I don't think a real-time queue would work for AoS currently, as it would very likely take way more than just 30sec to find a match. Maybe a better option would be to just leave a ranked match open and when someone does join it starts just like any other match currently?
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
jalewolt711

Re: Ranked Game for Multiplayer

Post by jalewolt711 »

that's a good idea
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light

Return to “Others”