Cavalry Maneuvers

Morningwarrior

Cavalry Maneuvers

Post by Morningwarrior »

This tech allows non-shooting cavalry to avoid taking damage from counterattacks.
Produced only in stables and affect only melee cavalry and not other mount creatures(pegasus incluid)
Dodge:10% per level (Max Level 3)
Cost:3/4/5
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
makazuwr32

Re: Cavalry Maneuvers

Post by makazuwr32 »

No global dodges for any races except elves.
Any forms of.

Also humans already have one of most viable and powerful cavalry so far (only elves have slightly better cavalry for now but a bit later all human cav will get an extra tech and abilities to change). I see no reason why do we need to buff them even further.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

makazuwr32 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am No global dodges for any races except elves.
Any forms of.

Also humans already have one of most viable and powerful cavalry so far (only elves have slightly better cavalry for now but a bit later all human cav will get an extra tech and abilities to change). I see no reason why do we need to buff them even further.
extra techs and abilities?tier 4 i suppose.
humans are very limited with the ability to dodge,but the cavalry will they have their own upgrades to armor and damage?and maybe Hp like warfell
I swore to protect and lead a great order that seeks enlightenment, I was chosen by the great star and I will pour out his fury against anyone who declares himself an enemy!
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Morningwarrior wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm
makazuwr32 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 am No global dodges for any races except elves.
Any forms of.

extra techs and abilities?tier 4 i suppose.
humans are very limited with the ability to dodge,but the cavalry will they have their own upgrades to armor and damage?and maybe Hp like warfell
Once again:
Dodges globally are exclusive to elves. Other races globally will not be given any access to dodges via techs.

All cavalry will get variety of «charge» abilities — for bonus speed and attack, for bonus speed and power range, for ability to pass through enemies, for «No_counter_against_me» trait and many more (but 1 charge type ability per unit; light cavalry that has ability for bonus attack at cost of 1 action will get charge ability in addition to that one). And these abilities will be locked behind techs.

No extra hp, attack or armor is needed to give — especially since non-crystal techs of warfell will be remade.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Morningwarrior

Post by Morningwarrior »

understand,i guess this is all.

Return to “Human Technologies”