Can't remove waypoints from megas

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
b2198

Can't remove waypoints from megas

Post by b2198 »

Steps to reproduce:
  1. build any mega building
  2. set a waypoint for it
  3. try to remove it by setting it to the same location
  4. try to remove it by setting it to the bottom-left tile of the mega building, and repeat once if you first set the waypoint to a different location
  5. try to remove it by setting it to outside the map
Expected result: the waypoint should be removed in any of those 3 cases

Observed result: the waypoint still persists after that.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Can't remove waypoints from megas

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes you can not remove, but not only on megas but not you can not on notmal 1x1 factories either - or not?

but i have a trick: set to "stand ground" that also removes waypoint.

but yes, i guess setting it to itself should remove it also.
b2198

Re: Can't remove waypoints from megas

Post by b2198 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:00 am yes you can not remove, but not only on megas but not you can not on notmal 1x1 factories either - or not?
Oh, you're right, it only works for TCs. Didn't notice before because I don't use waypoints myself, so the only time I have to remove a waypoint is after capturing a TC from another player (converting a factory is almost never a viable choice in mp)
Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:00 am but i have a trick: set to "stand ground" that also removes waypoint.
Didn't know that lol... but now I can't remove the "stand ground" icon from the factory XD.
Stratego (dev) wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:00 am but yes, i guess setting it to itself should remove it also.
That already works for TCs. Maybe the same logic could be used on other factories?
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".

Return to “Game”