How to activate a map as an own map (Age of World Wars, IOS)

Here you may find answers to your questions.
AzureSamurai

How to activate a map as an own map (Age of World Wars, IOS)

Post by AzureSamurai »

So, I’ve created my own map in map editor, specifically, a random map. But I don’t have any button to activate it and it is nowhere to be found in “own designs” section in skirmish. I’ve read that you need to activate it, but I don’t know how to do it
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: How to activate a map as an own map (Age of World Wars, IOS)

Post by Stratego (dev) »

AzureSamurai wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:25 pm So, I’ve created my own map in map editor, specifically, a random map. But I don’t have any button to activate it and it is nowhere to be found in “own designs” section in skirmish. I’ve read that you need to activate it, but I don’t know how to do it
sorry for that but i think on iOS the option to activate is it is missing yet - will come !
i can only offer if u send me the map ("send to dev") i can add to game if it is nice enough - ok?

daniel
AzureSamurai

Post by AzureSamurai »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:04 pm
AzureSamurai wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:25 pm So, I’ve created my own map in map editor, specifically, a random map. But I don’t have any button to activate it and it is nowhere to be found in “own designs” section in skirmish. I’ve read that you need to activate it, but I don’t know how to do it
sorry for that but i think on iOS the option to activate is it is missing yet - will come !
i can only offer if u send me the map ("send to dev") i can add to game if it is nice enough - ok?

daniel
Thank you! I’ll send it to you in few minutes. My email is same as here Timof.kd@gmail.com
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

AzureSamurai wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 pm
Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:04 pm

daniel
Thank you! I’ll send it to you in few minutes. My email is same as here Timof.kd@gmail.com
hi!

the map terrain was awesome! (i will pput in the "nice maps" list on discord)
- but i requested a full map screenshot (so i see the up and down borders too)
- also i asked if those units are intentional or not as we use units only on capmaign/scenario maps not on random map (so not on ones you launch eg. a multiplayer game)

daniel

Return to “FAQ”