How do Approve the new unit like be ACCEPTED And IMPLEMENTED.

Here you may find answers to your questions.
TheOrder971

How do Approve the new unit like be ACCEPTED And IMPLEMENTED.

Post by TheOrder971 »

I tried to accept and implemented units in forum post. how do take long to be approved.
Endru1241

Re: How do Approve the new unit like be ACCEPTED And IMPLEMENTED.

Post by Endru1241 »

Usually between few hours and few years.
Practically any number in between.

There is no people working on this game.
It's fans doing things for fans.

Except Stratego. He, as the only dev is providing fans a means for doing things and always keeping an eye, so that the stuff made by fans is not out of general vision.
I am very sure a free game with no paid content inside and no ads along with constant cost to keep the server running gave him a ton of money.
With a minus sign.

Design leader is a helper for the dev and someone in-between.
Has more deciding power, than any other community member, but still have to keep the variant within some boundaries.
And does jsons for units and abilities, refill jsons with required extra data for unit to function, aligns files with graphics etc.
It does take time and mental power.
Age of Strategy design leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

"With a minus sign."
no worry, luckily i have no minus sign regarding of the "overhead expenses" if you ment that!

also about any new unit (if this topic was about one) i myself also happily put in,
i just need a nod from Endru that he likes the idea with this and that stats
- as in general i planned to add at least a few new units on all update (about monthly), and i am happy to add it myself too if Endru does not have time/will atm .
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:16 pm "With a minus sign."
no worry, luckily i have no minus sign regarding of the "overhead expenses" if you ment that!
Glad to hear this. I would hope you actually earn enough to make this a stable income. I'd much rather you be able to spend full time as our programming slave........err...... developer. :lol:
The glorious sun rises again
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

wouldbe awesome, but i feel without a total ui repolish (maybe ingame too), full gameplay speedup and BIG BIG cost promotions - it is not possible

too... how to say "cheap" looking the game atm, unity might help in chel lookingness, but as i see my original plan with aI images is mosty disliked and mages the game even more cheap looking lol.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:16 am wouldbe awesome, but i feel without a total ui repolish (maybe ingame too), full gameplay speedup and BIG BIG cost promotions - it is not possible

too... how to say "cheap" looking the game atm, unity might help in chel lookingness, but as i see my original plan with aI images is mosty disliked and mages the game even more cheap looking lol.
So you're basically saying in order to make these games pay enough for you to make it your only income, you'd have to devote your full time into them first. An impossible task because you must still earn a living in the meantime. Sad, but I understand.
The glorious sun rises again

Return to “FAQ”