The Age of Space

Masterrr

The Age of Space

Post by Masterrr »

War in space, Warhammer 40000, war between humanity (Confederation, Imperium, landing, knights), orcs (West-Orcs, Orco empire), chaos(plague army, infernal demons, united chaos), TA'u. And more Rebels, Pirates,

You can also write what nation or history
DreJaDe

Re: The Age of Space

Post by DreJaDe »

Masterrr wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:37 am War in space, Warhammer 40000, war between humanity (Confederation, Imperium, landing, knights), orcs (West-Orcs, Orco empire), chaos(plague army, infernal demons, united chaos), TA'u. And more Rebels, Pirates,

There is age of alder which has its concept I think grounded jn warhammer but no space tech thing if im not wrong.
Masterrr

Re: The Age of Space

Post by Masterrr »

DreJaDe wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:56 am
Masterrr wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:37 am War in space, Warhammer 40000, war between humanity (Confederation, Imperium, landing, knights), orcs (West-Orcs, Orco empire), chaos(plague army, infernal demons, united chaos), TA'u. And more Rebels, Pirates,

There is age of alder which has its concept I think grounded jn warhammer but no space tech thing if im not wrong.

Well, Warhammer is also about space, Well, I think that this game takes the concept of Warhammer, well, like units.

Return to “New variant ideas”