Post by zuser12858 »

Cost:3turns
Hp:20
Range:1
Attack:10
Melle df:3
Df anti archer:5
Speed:3
Will be built only in castle like Persian immortal, or only in gymnasium, no upgrades, anti mounted. Some information
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparabara
b2198

Re: Persian shieldman Saparbara

Post by b2198 »

Would they be [Middle Eastern] and not [Hellenic] too, like Persian Immortal?

In any case, I think this is a bit weak, if going for [Middle Eastern], I think a reduction in hp, and a slight reduction to damage, armor and p. armor, but removing the [No upgrades] category might be better (so that they are benefited by both the Middle Eastern and blacksmith researches), or just a small buff to hp might do too.

If going for [Hellenic] instead, just a small buff to hp and p. armor should suffice, I think?

If going for both, I'm not really sure what should be done to them. That's probably gonna be discussed better in the thread I'm gonna create about cataphracts and persian war elephants, since they're the units that benefits the most from that, and if a solution is found there it might apply here too, so I'll come back here on this one once that happens.

Edit: Wait, I just noticed it, where does that [Anti-mounted] come from? That might make them too strong instead, and I didn't find info on that in the wiki page you sent.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
v094517

Post by v094517 »

Cost:3
Hp:20
Range:1
Attack:10
Armors:3/5
Speed:3
Built only in Ribat like Persian immortal, no upgrades, Hellenic, Middle Eastern, Medium Infantry, Medium Armored
Skirmisher Bonuses
Attachments
sparabara.png
sparabara.png (1.07 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Last edited by v094517 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
zuser12858

Post by zuser12858 »

Yeah man that is that thing that i want to see in some future updates

Return to “Unit - melee infantry”