multiplayer end

Things that did not fit to the other parts
Jasondunkel

multiplayer end

Post by Jasondunkel »

I would find it good if multiplayer ends automatically when there are no more human opponents. It doesn't matter if you gave up yourself or if you were kicked out of the game because you are not active.

what do you say about this topic?
TntAttack

Re: multiplayer end

Post by TntAttack »

I don't feel like there is a real need to automatically do this. Maybe a manual button will do.

But suppose we have a scenario where 2 human players vs 5 AI, and the second human player leaves the game, does the first human player win by default?

Instead, I am thinking of alternative end game conditions e.g. "restreating" and restarting the same match etc (see my Map Series idea)...

So maybe we could have a technology/function/ability that allows the AI when the difference of power is too great e g. >8000 points, the AI will offer to surrender?
Jasondunkel

Post by Jasondunkel »

TntAttack wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:19 am I don't feel like there is a real need to automatically do this. Maybe a manual button will do.

But suppose we have a scenario where 2 human players vs 5 AI, and the second human player leaves the game, does the first human player win by default?

Instead, I am thinking of alternative end game conditions e.g. "restreating" and restarting the same match etc (see my Map Series idea)...

So maybe we could have a technology/function/ability that allows the AI when the difference of power is too great e g. >8000 points, the AI will offer to surrender?
If you like playing against the AI, I should also have a manual button to end the game.

Since many players don't even start their games and I don't like to play against the AI, that's what the solo maps are for, I would welcome the button.

but why should I restart a game that was first a multiplay game and then a multiplayer AI???
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

Jasondunkel wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:59 am If you like playing against the AI, I should also have a manual button to end the game
The idea of allowing a multiplayer match with no more human enemies to end is a good idea.

I want the option though, because sometimes I like to see the last piece on the board fall.

Return to “Others”