Santa + clone spell = overbalance. IMPLEMENTED

Mehanoid777

Santa + clone spell = overbalance. IMPLEMENTED

Post by Mehanoid777 »

Please fix this Bug: my opponent have cloned 5 santas but I cant build even 1, this makes game senseless to play. 1 range unit has 20+170 dmg with 8 range and 70 def, buf has no cooldown. Its easy to count how overpowered unit will be after 10!!! buffs per turn. Can u add code that will check quantity of santas and will not let to spam them. Earlyer every player could build this unit, now only the fast wtf?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Santa + clone spell = overbalance.

Post by Stratego (dev) »

opponent? wait how u get santa in a multiplayer game?

santa must not be in any multiplayer game!

might be a cheater - or anyone know how to get a santa?
diesel

Post by diesel »

the Pantheon and Saint Frost unit has always been available in Spells Enabled mode (like the tank and ufo) in multiplay

as there are plans to use the Pantheon for Hero units (dev avatars like Alexander etc) - one idea could be removing it from Pantheon production so it is ONLY available in map editor

it will still be produced in toy shop, but that building cannot be built by players
diesel

Post by diesel »

Mehanoid777 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:35 pm Please fix this Bug: my opponent have cloned 5 santas but I cant build even 1, this makes game senseless to play. 1 range unit has 20+170 dmg with 8 range and 70 def, buf has no cooldown. Its easy to count how overpowered unit will be after 10!!! buffs per turn. Can u add code that will check quantity of santas and will not let to spam them. Earlyer every player could build this unit, now only the fast wtf?
it is a legendary unit, so only 1 can be produced in game to the fastest player

and yes i have faced santa clones too, the best option is to save "kill unit" spells. magic atk works too so imperial dragons, draconians, etc can take them down

but yes, i think we need to take him out entirely
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok i removed santa from pantehon.

Return to “Balancing discussions”