Need help or hint of to win the war of faction mission: sneaking our offense IMPLEMENTED

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
SirPat

Re: Need help or hint of to win the war of faction mission: sneaking our offense

Post by SirPat »

Finished it years ago, but i remember making castles on the road to the enemies base to make trebs and that knight merc
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Need help or hint of to win the war of faction mission: sneaking our offense

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I'll have to check this one. I think I made the goal of the map to reach the castle of the enemy team with an assassin. It's been too long I don't remember.
OLÉ
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I've emailed Stratego a revised version of the map. Now all it takes is moving one assassins next to the castle.

Before when assassins could one shot anything it was used to destroy the castle, not siege.
OLÉ

Return to “Campaign map discussions”