New culture group and Units based in the Three Kingdoms

If you have any new upgrade idea, than put it here.
It can be one of these: unit, structure, technology, effect.
Best if you can give: unit/structure icon, and unit/structure properties
And a description how you imagined the new upgrade.
Achios

New culture group and Units based in the Three Kingdoms

Post by Achios »

I suggest the devs that they include the chinese culture roster, with several units inspired on the Three Kingdoms of China as well as others from China's many dynasties. For example, in the case of the Three Kingdoms, the Tiger and Leopard Cavalry can be a heavy chinese cav that can be upgraded from Tiger Cubs,a lighter version. Qingzhou units can be light infantry with similar effect as wolf warriors. For other factions of the Three Kingdoms I can give more ideas but for not making this message too long it could be discussed later. For buildings, there could be a Tuntian garrison as megabuilding for Wei units, Shu-Han administration for certain techs and river gates for Wu fleets. For more info, you can contact me in discord as Black Phoenix#9714 and can give more ideas. Thanks for reading all this.
godOfKings

Re: New culture group and Units based in the Three Kingdoms

Post by godOfKings »

U can suggest ideas on this topic too, its a general framework for china dynasty but still incomplete

http://ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic.php? ... f0bb4a786b

Also rather than dev, its more us players who r putting stuff in the game lol, u can join us too, may b learn how to draw pixels and contribute
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “New upgrades (unit, structure, technology, effect)”