Paratrooper rebalance

DreJaDe

Paratrooper rebalance

Post by DreJaDe »

1. Paratrooper Cost 5 > 4
Way too expensive while being too fragile and too few that can be made. The only really way to use them is to hide them in carriers which isn't even that realistic.

2. TC can now train paratrooper planes.
2 reason. One is that they are way too costly as I said and two, there are really a lot of them in ww2.

3. Allow USSR and USA (or at least the Soviets) to have paratroopers on industry one as they did have them even before ww1. Even the germans got the idea from the Soviets themselves and US forming the idea itself and made one in 1918.

(The plane image currently, can be a placeholder if the change is implemented)

@Jasondunkel
@TntAttack
@Stratego (dev)
TntAttack

Re: Paratrooper rebalance

Post by TntAttack »

At this point we should just make a transport plane that we can paradrop infantry honestly.

The change is okay, honestly my biggest issue with paratroopers was their really slow transport plane movement.

I know upping the speed would be unrealistic, so perhaps lowering it's price is acceptable.

Yes I am fine with these changes. Rather them be faster or more convenient to use without pairing them with a carrier.

How fast did paratroops planes operate exactly?
Dahdee

Post by Dahdee »

DreJaDe wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:33 am 1. Paratrooper Cost 5 > 4
Way too expensive while being too fragile and too few that can be made. The only really way to use them is to hide them in carriers which isn't even that realistic.

2. TC can now train paratrooper planes.
2 reason. One is that they are way too costly as I said and two, there are really a lot of them in ww2.

3. Allow USSR and USA (or at least the Soviets) to have paratroopers on industry one as they did have them even before ww1. Even the germans got the idea from the Soviets themselves and US forming the idea itself and made one in 1918.

(The plane image currently, can be a placeholder if the change is implemented)

@Jasondunkel
@TntAttack
@Stratego (dev)
Yes from me. Please do this.
Vinz91

Post by Vinz91 »

In fact, all countries in game had paratroopers before WW2 so it should be first era for every nations

Return to “Balancing discussions”