Asgeir map 9: douire

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
godOfKings

Asgeir map 9: douire

Post by godOfKings »

This map is not beatable in 3 turn limit as archers do not deal as much dmg to infantry after the update
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Badnorth

Re: Asgeir map 9: douire

Post by Badnorth »

I think I lost my map edit perms. I can't edit the map and send the change to daniel.

Is the map still unbeatable in 3 stars by the way? I was out for a long time and haven't been playing campaigns much.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Is it the map with the catapults? Its definitely unbeatable in 3 turns, if i rush too soon i will b the one getting wiped instead, and harassing enemies with archers take too long as archers deal lower dmg to infantry
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

I guess things would b different if tcs could actually produce something instead of acting as healers only

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

godOfKings wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:31 am Is it the map with the catapults? Its definitely unbeatable in 3 turns, if i rush too soon i will b the one getting wiped instead, and harassing enemies with archers take too long as archers deal lower dmg to infantry
Win at 16 turns in 3rd try today. It is possible. Challenging map.
Attack priority : Maceman type > pikeman type > others
Catapults are not the trouble...Just ambush them when they switched into transport mode...
Ambush at turn 3 to destroy few axemans before pike units & catapults not reached...
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Hmm its like the ai just helped me out or something, i finished in exactly 16 turns too, shouldnt have underestimated my heroes i guess

Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

That's a relief. No problems here then. Thanks for playing my campaign.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Campaign map discussions”