Nature Strength to Affect Elf Dragon

Things that do not fit any other section
Aral_Yaren

Nature Strength to Affect Elf Dragon

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Nature strength (I'm sorry if it's wrong name, with wolf icon on it) affect all nature and animal units elfs have, but their blue dragon aren't affected by it. They also part of nature and moreover animal, I hope narure strength also affect them.

Thanks!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
makazuwr32

Re: Nature Strength to Affect Elf Dragon

Post by makazuwr32 »

Their dragon will get buffs but nature tech can't affect dragons.

1. +9 attack for them while keeping 2 actions is a no. Ither nature tech or 2 actions (if nature tech will affect than no attack increase to compensate loss of 2nd action, ESPECIALLY if count planned buffs to that dragon).
2. Dragons are sentient beings, not animals and making nature affecting them means that it must also affect fairies, centaurs and other units of elves who are using weapons.

Nature tech affects 2 categories:
Plants
Animals

Dragons are not plants and are not brainless animals.

About buffs to dragon:
It will get 3 abilities.
1. Wind shield that increases its dodge ranged by +100% (no increase to other dodges);
2. Wind force that activates an aura which reduces attack and range of all units in its range (alas your units also are affected by it, so keep them not too close), ranged buildings also are affected;
3. Lay egg that will allow you to get after some time more dragons.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Aral_Yaren

Re: Nature Strength to Affect Elf Dragon

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Oh, lovely!
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...

Return to “Others”