Lower Monastery Mend Rate

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Aral_Yaren

Lower Monastery Mend Rate

Post by Aral_Yaren »

It is not a valuable asset to have in MP head-to-head with castle defensively (merely as defensive is what it can give) so lowering its current mend rate is considerable.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Endru1241

Re: Lower Monastery Mend Rate

Post by Endru1241 »

As monastery doesn't have any mend rate, I guess you mean mend affect or construction affect - so the speed at which it's repaired or constructed.
About construction - monastery is constructed quicker, than castle already (16 vs 18 turns for ambidexteria workers).
About repair - monastery is also quicker to repair, even if worker mends few hp less.
Age of Strategy design leader
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

Yes, it is.

Continuing, is it still possible to make its construction goes quicker, 15 vs 18 of castle? Imho even with current construction speed, as mega building it doesn't promise much profit to invest in MP, even with its unique units.
There shall be times... when people across the world shall live in peace and harmony through their various diversities. I shall wait for it, even though it costs my life...
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Still allows making trebuchet, so I don't see a reason to make even quicker construction.
I see monastery as second line mega - good to provide support if player goes with line of units tactic.
But as it can be used for pure trebuchet construction factory it would be dangerous to make it too quick.
Age of Strategy design leader
b2198

Post by b2198 »

Imo what monastery needs is not a direct buff, but an upgrade, to make it more resistant and possibly add a conversion skill to it, similar to how high castles have trebuchet shots.
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Aral_Yaren

Post by Aral_Yaren »

It's a monastery after all, non-sense for monastery to have shooting ability like castle. Aura or increasing hp via tech maybe viable, who knows.

Return to “Others”