Please provide some real time approach to play multiplayer game.

Suggestions about the gameplay, the controls, buttons and so on.
mkmunnabhai9

Can developer provide a more real time approach to play multiplayer game.

Post by mkmunnabhai9 »

Like if we can see who is online in game. Or if they can provide the time of their last turn played or something similar so that we can expect that this is the time a particular player will play. In this way we don't have to wait for 1 day to play their turn. I don't want to wait a normal game to finish in months. I would rather not play it.
mkmunnabhai9

Please provide some real time approach to play multiplayer game.

Post by mkmunnabhai9 »

Like if we can see who is online in game. Or if dev can provide the time of their last turn played or something similar so that we can expect that this is the time a particular player will play. In this way we don't have to wait for 1 day to play their turn. I don't want to wait a normal game to finish in months. I would rather not play it.

Also about batches. You should provide one experience or xp batch. A new player will not to play with experienced player and loose their gems. Dev must give player a choice whether they want to play against experienced or not
Badnorth

Re: Please provide some real time approach to play multiplayer game.

Post by Badnorth »

Merged clone topics.

Please don't make another topic that has the same suggestions from previous or existing ones.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.

Return to “Gameplay & UI”