version 1.122

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version 1.122

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version 1.121 is published
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.122

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Endru and me are working on some core changes in the unit conversion.

We are testing th code changes please if you have dev version join the test!

Main changes
- healer have a new ablility "convert" (as a final result all healers will have conversion as ability)
- use this convert button for testing (and not the deafult convert currently working)
- you can convert buildings
- you can convert wagons and battering rams
- if these are carrying units they are also get converted - all conversion resistances added up to resist conversion also more units inside wagon harder to convert as all units gets tested against conversion
- IMPORTANT: is conversion fails the target unit/building gets a "-20% resistance" enchantment, so in a few attempt all resistance can be removed and a 100% sure conversion can be tthe result.

for these changes i have modified in code several core things
- all abilities can target TC-s as well- this is dangerous as now some unwanted ability can terget them - please tell us if u find/can think of any.
- the original conversion logic can be ruined (accidentally) - please tell me if you see any weird thing about the original logic (eg. with blue robed upgraded healer)
- loyalty tech idk how wil work beulding case lol :)
- TC-s should still not be convertibe - can we?
- also TCs should not be able to attack by means of hp decresing - or even killing a TC is not good - can we?

uos already!

thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: version 1.122

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok, all conversion units have new mechanism for conversion:
unit_bishop.json
unit_hconv_teuton_komtur.json
unit_healer_priest.json
unit_healer_priest_upg1.json
unit_inc_facebookia.json
unit_inc_lord_priestess.json
unit_inc_santa.json
unit_missionary.json
unit_missionary_upg.json
unit_roman_senator.json
unit_ship_battleship.json
unit_ship_battleship_e.json
unit_ship_boarding_ship.json
unit_teuton.json
unit_teuton_knight.json
unit_teuton_lancer.json

please test it so before publish it will work well.
also test if AI works well with it or not.

also all other units conversion resistance is set eg. buildings have 200% conversion resistance and all failed attemp till put a -20% conversion resistance effect on it

uos already.

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”