Be Careful guys

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
SirLuciano

Be Careful guys

Post by SirLuciano »

I may be panicking but I just checked the virus had 685k victims last night then I checked just now it already at 722k it seems to be spreading really fast

2020 might be the worst year in all of 21st century

Careful guys!
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Be Careful guys

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Might? It definitely is the worst. I've never been more miserable in my life. :cry:

But WHO says 697,244 at the moment of posting this.
OLÉ
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

It is fine. It won't be worse than 1939-1946.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

If everything were fine I'd be going to school. You know students here (in New Jersey) say they hate school, but really they miss it a lot. I hope your country never gets hit as bad as US or worse yet Italy.

In fact I am showing symptoms (fever, dry cough, runny nose), but fear not for me for I am young.
OLÉ
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I mean that chances to die from this virus are much smaller than during war of 1939-1946.

Also about "how hard is hit that or another country":
Russia will not be hit that hard because of much better moves of our ministry of healthcare. Closing state border with China, quarantine for everyone who is getting into Russia from outside with required checking onto virus and many more. And what is most important — all those moves were made preventive measures against virus, long before it began its spreading in my country.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I'm glad you're doing alright. These school closings wouldn't have happened without proper airport screening or even closing state borders when there was time to prepare. It's true that it's too late, and everyone is only NOW wiping every cleaning supply off the shelves.
OLÉ
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Guys dont panic Coronavirus is much better then Spanish flu (1918-1920)
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

+guys with your logic Belarus will not take damage thanks good (not great) healthcare, and without economic downturn
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

Well Zoomers are on the clear and to be honest my town had a worse outbreak like the disease that hit us physically affects the brain
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
Harchie Hirondo

Post by Harchie Hirondo »

So... The virus just infected 1.3 million people with 73.9 thousand deaths worldwide. Keep safe guys!
At first, we expected an upcoming war. Yes, it is, but our enemy is invisible, the world economy is collapsing but at least Mother Nature got some time to heal. This is more than a war.(Excuse the non-Christians) but this event has been predicted by the Holy Bible.
The war is inevitable! But what if....
Maxbirykov2004

Post by Maxbirykov2004 »

Harchie Hirondo wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:15 am So... The virus just infected 1.3 million people with 73.9 thousand deaths worldwide. Keep safe guys!
At first, we expected an upcoming war. Yes, it is, but our enemy is invisible, the world economy is collapsing but at least Mother Nature got some time to heal. This is more than a war.(Excuse the non-Christians) but this event has been predicted by the Holy Bible.
Really, so if Covid19 can do this economic problems what will do Spanish flu (1918-1920) or new strame smallpox or maybe another strong plague...
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Lets just wish everybody specialy in the forums won't get infected
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “OFF Topics”