Dragonslayers/Draconic Warriors

SirLuciano

Re: Dragonslayers/Draconic Warriors

Post by SirLuciano »

Yeah but these Dragonslayers are just melee units(maybe one is ranged like the skirmisher) and I suggested a counterpart of the Dragonslayer which are called Draconic Warriors which is suppprted by dragons and they treat dragons like masters(not mount them they just have their powers and wings)
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

I also like the dragon hunter aspect with a longbow and stuff maybe you guys should add these ideas (mine and the old one)
Let the Empire of your land stay within your heart and its knights defend your soul
Savra

Post by Savra »

I see, so basically they're humans who have adopted the scaledfolks religion basically. (Scaledfolks look at dragons in the same way).

Scaledfolks though will be remade, and kobalds already will be weak so no need for Bonuses against them, dragon bonuses make sense.
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

Then the bonus against kobolds will be scrapped....maybe move it to the lizardmen and komodo dragons?
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

Yeah you got the Draconic Warriors right with their religion but. I also want them to have dragonfire powers and transform into a supreme kobold with wings :D
Savra

Post by Savra »

Enchant burning might work, fire breathing could be for advanced units.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I think for now these ones are not needed.
Mainly because humans are already full-sized faction and they already have 2 subs + 2 are planned (desert warriors, elephants will be moved there + units in the hunting lodge).

Also another reason is because scalefolks probably will have draconids (half-lizardmen, half-dragons) and this is a bit way too big intersection.

Human dragons are not something to worship.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

Yeah but I hope Dragonslayers/Draconic Warriors get added soon once we expand the other factions and let's scrap the transfomation on the Draconic Warrior
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

If we want to expand units I have suggested a strong unit for the dwarves in the dwarves section
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Dwarves will already have 2 subs:
Defenders, who will be focused around tanking;
Slayers, who will be focused around damaging and slaying (including specialized anti-something units).

As for dragonslayers - again no as multiple units.
As 1 single unit it is fine.

We do not have for example templars with maces, 2 swords, crossbows, bows and such. And they won't be added.
Or another example - we do not plan to add for undeads any sort of zombies with weapons.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

Oh...so both of these units(Dragonslayers and Draconic Warriors)are gonna be special and unique
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

@makazuwr32 I didn't say anything about human drago s :lol: Draconic Warriors worship normal dragons like the Great Dragon and the rest of the dragons@makazuwr32
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I would need to say that humans probably already worship dragons or at least higher beings that resemble such, if you have not noticed all the symbolism.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
SirLuciano

Post by SirLuciano »

Well I suggested a human knight that not only worships dragons but also has their powers and also their counterpart that HATES dragons and lives to kill off any evil ones
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I would say dragon slayers for humans can be a thing as part of adventurers sub.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Human”