Roy

Prizracoss

Roy

Post by Prizracoss »

A swarm of weak insects united in one whole organism. "Roy" has good protection, when it takes damage, it releases a flock of weak insects. But it is only effective against buildings, infantry can easily avoid its strikes.
Last edited by Prizracoss on Fri May 31, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The bird of hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
godOfKings

Re: Giant

Post by godOfKings »

May b call it swarm then, and I think it has bonus against infantry over buildings,

It can also have bonus against vehicles because tiny insects can enter through gaps and muzzle of tank gun into the inside of the tank and kill the driver

I think it will have high physical armor(tiny insects can't b hit by bullets and shells but low energy and chem armor ( 0 energy, Chem armor may b upgraded through research?)

Could b an expensive 4/5 turn cost anti infantry, anti tank unit weak to energy/Chem weapons (like mortar ammo)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Prizracoss

Re: Roy

Post by Prizracoss »

It may be so... Then he will be vulnerable to fire (the game will be fire damage?), with machines I agree, he will crippling them a good damage. But what about the infantry, I think that it is a special damage as well as receive, and will not cause
Prizracoss

Post by Prizracoss »

Roy.png
Roy.png (2.14 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Fire weapons r energy based (flamethrower, plasma laser, HE grenade, napalm bomb)

And I already mentioned he is weak to energy weapons (these weapons deal bonus damage)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

I would prefer to keep abominations/ few creatures connected to one exclusively to myconids imho
Im not coming. Im impending

Return to “Planetary”