Iron beetle IMPLENTED

Typhoon

Iron beetle IMPLENTED

Post by Typhoon »

The attachment iron scarab or beetle I dont care or I do actually.png is no longer available
Hexpod medium insectoid tank based on beetle with barrel mounted on its forehead which allows more precise aiming, its legs allows it to walk on difficult terrains
Attachments
iron scarab or beetle I dont care or I do actually.png
iron scarab or beetle I dont care or I do actually.png (776 Bytes) Viewed 3519 times
Im not coming. Im impending
Typhoon

Re: Iron beetle

Post by Typhoon »

iron beetle aa.png
iron beetle aa.png (996 Bytes) Viewed 3517 times
while its cannon can shoot down flying enemies at cost of reduced armor
risk and reward
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Hm there is something lacking imo but I don't know what.
Anyway on the second image the further wing is in wrong perspective to the other and the other is also in wrong perspective to the body I think. I'm not sure but that's how it looks for me. If you could try to fix it would be good.
Yeah I think they would need to be in a drawn in a difficult way, you would need to shorten them in right amount and place in a line perpendicularly to the body while keeping their curves. I would be able to even close to pulling something like this off, but you know, I suck in that stuff.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

may b it can use laser weapon?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

you call that a cannon son.png
you call that a cannon son.png (973 Bytes) Viewed 3503 times
Because I did not liked that cannon but I wanted 2 images when I was posting this
I changed aa cannon (if it doesnt look too good I will probably use it for some other aa unit but with longer cannon) but I did not changed...
Midonik wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 6:23 am Hm there is something lacking imo but I don't know what.
Anyway on the second image the further wing is in wrong perspective to the other and the other is also in wrong perspective to the body I think. I'm not sure but that's how it looks for me. If you could try to fix it would be good.
Yeah I think they would need to be in a drawn in a difficult way, you would need to shorten them in right amount and place in a line perpendicularly to the body while keeping their curves. I would be able to even close to pulling something like this off, but you know, I suck in that stuff.
But that doesnt mean Im not trying
godOfKings wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 8:28 am may b it can use laser weapon?
Sure
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It looks like 105mm at least, a huge ass cannon, but with extremely short barrel, make it thinner I would say. It's thicker than main gun :lol: .
I didn't like the previous one. It's because the angle is hard there. Maybe try to use something as inspiration.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Midonik wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:04 pm It looks like 105mm at least, a huge ass cannon, but with extremely short barrel, make it thinner I would say. It's thicker than main gun :lol: .
I didn't like the previous one. It's because the angle is hard there. Maybe try to use something as inspiration.
lel I see I actually made cannon not looking at tank and only at last I was modifying it to look better maybe I will change concept and you will sacrifice armor for armor it could have force field aura or something tank is easier to kill but everything around it is harder
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Wouldn't the vehicle be in the center then so still included in field? Well it can be a lot of normal armor on beetle for some energy armor of it and adjcted units but still.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Midonik wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:41 pm Wouldn't the vehicle be in the center then so still included in field? Well it can be a lot of normal armor on beetle for some energy armor of it and adjcted units but still.
It would obviously but it gains less armor than it loses
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Could work I guess. Some bonus armor for insectoid hordes would be beneficent.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

right_another_aa_but_this_time_it_looks_pretty_with_teamcolor_Ima_change_it_later_alright.png
right_another_aa_but_this_time_it_looks_pretty_with_teamcolor_Ima_change_it_later_alright.png (930 Bytes) Viewed 3459 times
Another edit this time I finished aa gun and it looks somewhat good
Shyrik3244

Post by Shyrik3244 »

How about this ???
Shyrik3244

Post by Shyrik3244 »

?
Attachments
Iron_beetle_changed.png
Iron_beetle_changed.png (2.36 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
Shyrik3244

Post by Shyrik3244 »

?
Attachments
Iron_beetle.png
Iron_beetle.png (1.63 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Legs, wings, and head look great, but give it a better AA cannon and make the outer shell more metallic than carbon.
OLÉ
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Hopefully the name can be change from Iron beetle, unless we are looking from the perspective of humans.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

As humans, we can only look from human perspective, because we do this for humans. Or something. The point is that I don't like the concept of just dumping random bunches of letters are names of everything, they just can't tell us anything, and will be harder remember, so we will go with the human perspective I guess.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Well it doesn't have to be random letters but it would be much better than just iron beetle, but very well.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.

Return to “Archive”