War of Factions IMPLEMENTED

Put here any ideas, suggestions about existing maps, or new maps.
Puss_in_Boots

Re: War of Factions - thanks to Joshua

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Puss_in_Boots wrote:Map 6 is out. It should have considerable amount of difficulty. If It wasn't then please inform me.

It's name is Ballistic Betrayal.

I do have a back up plan.
Renewing interest since school work has stopped creeping into my time schedule.

Daniel if you could put this 6th map in. It is about 15 maps above the bottom of the market place.

Now I can continue making campaign maps! 8-)
OLÉ
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Cool, looking forward at it!
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I am completely redesigning the second map!

The design is not entirely finished, however it will be more enjoyable and Colorful.
Sorry about the size, I cannot connect to Postimages.org right now.
OLÉ
Wormtongue

Post by Wormtongue »

Don't know what to do in the first war of faction map "factured lines" . Got only a longbow soldier who is stucked in the town. I can't go east over the bridge cause the indestructable gate is closed. Everyone else on the map is inactive. So I can' t do anything beside attacking the front rows of some inactive enemies in the east . I could go north but then I am on an empty island with some inactive soldiers. The only active guy there seems to be a bear striding in the west,. When I shoot him he attacks the western wall, but that won't help me. He destroyed the west wall but in the west there is nothing remarkable. So plz give me a hint what to do :roll:
Last edited by Wormtongue on Wed May 22, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i think longbow is supposed to go north east towards a green village?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Wormtongue

Post by Wormtongue »

godOfKings wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:50 am i think longbow is supposed to go north east towards a green village?
As I said I can leave the town northwards but: then I am stuck on a small island together with four inactive yellow soldiers. I could kill them easily, but that doesn't help. Sadly can't post a pic cause its too big with 1, 6 MB
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Wormtongue wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 am
godOfKings wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:50 am i think longbow is supposed to go north east towards a green village?
As I said I can leave the town northwards but: then I am stuck on a small island together with four inactive yellow soldiers. I could kill them easily, but that doesn't help. Sadly can't post a pic cause its too big with 1, 6 MB
Move him into tower and i think skip 1 or 2 turns.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Wormtongue

Post by Wormtongue »

makazuwr32 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:17 pm
Wormtongue wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 am
Move him into tower and i think skip 1 or 2 turns.
Thx, :D :D :D that worked. A little hint would be fine 8-)
Wormtongue

Post by Wormtongue »

Reporting a bug: I Just did the second mission "ascendance of society": It was a walk in the park cause the enemy was inactive and greyed out. I was invincible and killed them one by one easily and with the help of some green guys who joined the massacre from the east. I startet the production in my facilities but the clock was jammed so I didn't produce any unit - what doesn't matter at all :D .
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

That is not a bug...
You intended to move that light cavalry south down the road.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Sent the redesign a WHILE ago, don't have the same map anymore, but I'll see what I can do to fix map 2 where the mercs do the wrong thing. I rushed the 2nd map seen in public version because I made Tamtam test it out instead of playing through it myself before sending to dev.
OLÉ
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:31 am Sent the redesign a WHILE ago, don't have the same map anymore, but I'll see what I can do to fix map 2 where the mercs do the wrong thing. I rushed the 2nd map seen in public version because I made Tamtam test it out instead of playing through it myself before sending to dev.
Ohhhh...... :o I didn't expect you move it upward. Sorry about that. :)
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

It's okay, none of us saw it coming when we were concentrated on what was in the box. :)
OLÉ
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:31 am Sent the redesign a WHILE ago, don't have the same map anymore, but I'll see what I can do to fix map 2 where the mercs do the wrong thing. I rushed the 2nd map seen in public version because I made Tamtam test it out instead of playing through it myself before sending to dev.
Do you have the mod?
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

The map? It's layout might be buried under emails somewhere.
OLÉ
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I don't think a remake for 2nd map is necessary anymore, I played the map again from campaigns. It looks like the effect: "player change team" works now.
OLÉ

Return to “Maps, campaigns”