- it is a priority list that will never get closed
- Select here the most importants in your opinion
- You can change your votes any time
- will be more items, suggest please
Instead of spells res (than only for Aos)
sure i ment the new "Ultra Easy" ai logic to be "nerfed" compared to current (current AI levels would not be modified)I don't want to nerf current ai logic
actually i plan not to remove using upgrades from any AI level.My suggestion is not a nerf, just like how player can choose to play default or upgrade or spell included game, they can also choose that ai uses upgrade or not
it is possible, and only way, current AI levels are untouched.If making a new difficulty is not possible
i think the solution will not be a general solution as you ONLY restrict the unit types to train by AI. I think a difficulty of AI is not only based on what it can build, but other things like ones i have listed above, elements of AI IQ what can be applied or not depending on difficulty level.Endru1241 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:23 pmMy suggestion is making json way to add new AI types - "difficulties".
For starters by using buildlist like structure with future possible additions, which primary role would be limiting AI usage of units.
- After initial implementation, there is less need to write new code.
- Each game can have different AI without changing the core.
- There can be themed AI types added.
If You just add new type of AI, there will be questions for more, for reworking it etc.
This way seems to work around this kind of problems.