Gems loose their value->another curency

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
balint

Gems loose their value->another curency

Post by balint »

At the moment there is only one curency in the game, and it is losing it's value because of the many maps and the tournament.
here is my idea:
new curency: coins.
coins could be use to hire mercenaries in-game,
recruit the special helper-reward units
as multiplayer bet
as tournament salary
later on-> curency for the hero-equipment market
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
max-damage

Re: Gems loose their value->another curency

Post by max-damage »

I don't think the gems will lose their value a long as the "market" (AoS community) doesn't get overly flooded with them...even if a player has all the upgrades, New units are being added all the time as gem-purchasable upgrade, and consumable perks will always be available...to be honest, I've been concerned about what was going to happen when i completed all the gem maps and spent all the gems available to win-how would i buy more consumables if there were no more gems available?...this new source of gems is refreshing...
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes, GEMs will be devaluated slightly. But this is only temporary because we will figure out really cool ideas to spend them (cool systems like hero and stuff). Adding another currency wouldn't really help. We will just come up with systems to spend the current currency.

Actually there are more than enough GEM Maps to buy all the upgrades, and more are constantly being added. But it is nice to have a source for GEMs too. :)
Thanks!
Josh
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

COOLguy wrote:

Actually there are more than enough GEM Maps to buy all the upgrades, and more are constantly being added. But it is nice to have a source for GEMs too. :)
Not if you hit 3 stars the first time you play/beat the maps...
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

:lol:
max-damage wrote:
COOLguy wrote:

Not if you hit 3 stars the first time you play/beat the maps...
I think Daniel will eventually fix that. But I guess for now you will not have to worry about not getting enough GEMs. :D
Thanks!
Josh
max-damage

Post by max-damage »

I know...i trust Daniel... ;-)

Return to “Others”