Map editor trigger problem IMpLEMENTED

Aweguy

Map editor trigger problem IMpLEMENTED

Post by Aweguy »

I have a problem with the mobile map editor in AoF (which is a very nice feature). The problem is that it does not change my triggers once i create the map and put the triggers. I have made a trigger testing map because i am still a trainee in triggers. The first time i put the trigger (when spearman moves to an area, declare victory and show "you win") it worked perfectly. When i changed the same trigger, in the map editor, after testing the first one, [to when spearman moves to an area show hello, without winning (the area was the same as in the first trigger and the spearman was the same as the spearman in the first trigger)] the old one triggers without existing and after deleting it and after changing it to the second one. I can send screenshots if they are helpful.
Edit: and also after deleting the map from own maps and reactivating the changed map from the draft.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Map editor trigger problem

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes, you need to kill the app from memory as it cashed the old one regardless you have updated with new version - old bug
Aweguy

Post by Aweguy »

Omg ty so much. Very very much.Wish i could send you gems
Aweguy

Post by Aweguy »

How do i close the topic?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

dont close it until i fix it - unless this is a duplicate topic - if so please ind the other and i can close this.
or merge
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol u want to send the developer of the game gems? He can create infinite gems out of thin air :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donate him money instead if u r that grateful :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Map editor trigger problem IMpLEMENTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

implemented

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”