Lamia

Skelegonsans

Re: Lamia

Post by Skelegonsans »

makazuwr32 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:18 pm Uruk has no chances right now agaist it.
Because uruk has 0% spell resist and lamia in your suggestion has fear spell.
Oh yeah, forgot about fear, the super op spell. :lol: makes sense then, it's a warmage anyway so its stats aren't supposed to be that high, guess I'll leave it like it is. I'm pretty sure it's ready for implementing. After the revamp of course.
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Added.
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

added... what? :lol:
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Savra

Post by Savra »

To the ready units. It's on stand by. Scaledfolk revamp will probably come in with these units or before them.
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

ohhh. where is this ready units list?
Savra

Post by Savra »

Skelegonsans wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:15 am ohhh. where is this ready units list?
In the "Other" topic.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6289
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i think image should be less dark, and more female like, but nice!
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

The Lamia we're using actually isn't the female one, it's the dark-scaled serpent that uses magic weapons and frightens enemies :lol: there are different concepts for lamia, this one is the greek lamia, the "normal" lamia would be a medusa-like creature (that's probably the most known lamia concept so i see why the confusion over what the unit actually is :lol: )
Savra

Post by Savra »

I tried giving scales a shimmer effect,might make new image though.
Oh well. They usually come out better a second, third, well sometime around its usually the second. :lol:

Return to “Scaledfolk”