version v1.065

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version v1.065

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version v1.063 & version v1.064 is published
Sunrise Samurai

Re: version v1.065

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

@Stratego (dev) General Brave and I had to code dive to find your easter egg unit. Unfortunately, looking at the json we discovered it's buildable in tc by any race without fun mode necessary. I think it's a bit much for not being fun mode.
The glorious sun rises again
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

no code dive... :(

please try to find it without it - the question is how hard to find!
DO NOT POST HERE THE KEY TO THE EGG! i would like to know hard hard to find without the solution published

also i placed it to only "castle" unit.

also we are modifying the properties curerntly - i wanted to make it a normal unit power, the "easter egg" thing being only a little extra in appearance and some small feature.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 am no code dive... :(

please try to find it without it - the question is how hard to find!
DO NOT POST HERE THE KEY TO THE EGG! i would like to know hard hard to find without the solution published
:lol: we still haven't found it in game, just the json. You had to know if it was too hard we'd end up overcome by curiosity. You've got the entire community on discord searching frantically and we haven't a clue, even those of us who peeked at the unit lol
The glorious sun rises again
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Aos community roleplay campain isn't in the list of campains.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

@Stratego (dev), @Alexander82, @General Brave

https://www.androidutils.com/forum/view ... d5d#p73247

This is still bug.
Minimal damage effect still acts weird.
Some units deal more damage to units they shouldn't (my castle deals 4-6 damage to imperial shielder with all armor techs but must do only 1).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

its like arrow damage doesnt count anymore, also another bug, i no longer get any notification that i won or lost a multiplayer game after completing it, there is no picture for victory or defeat after i won/lost the game and if it is a bet game i dont get any gem, since there is no indication that i actually won... this problem doesnt exist in google play version
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i think there r too many problems that need testing with the new minimal power mode json, so can u make sure to not yet implement this version in google play until it is fully tested and bug free?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

It is in gplay already unfortunately.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

is it psbl to change back to older version? at this rate i m not updating my gp game soon

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

makazuwr32 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:48 am @Stratego (dev), @Alexander82, @General Brave

https://www.androidutils.com/forum/view ... d5d#p73247

This is still bug.
Minimal damage effect still acts weird.
Some units deal more damage to units they shouldn't (my castle deals 4-6 damage to imperial shielder with all armor techs but must do only 1).
yes, this was still a bug, gosh.

ok, it is fixed uos 20.

please tell me if you find any powerbase related problems! and if not i can publish instantly a fix - thanks!
Savra

Post by Savra »

Can you please move Orc warlock to shamans hut only, as well as his Thunderstorm tech? Also can you move minotaur into monster caves and I think Phantoms were supposed to be in the mansion originally as well as phantom garrison.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Will the dwarven walls be added and new dwarven tower be added or is this going to be a fix update or something?
Btw the reason I said move Orc warlock to the shamans hut was because there is literally no purpose to the shamans hut since all its units and techs can be gotten through the tc. Kinda defeats the purpose of it. :|
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I can't move lightning to shaman's hut only because elves research it at tc. If I remove the tc elves won't have the chance to research it.
The only thing for which you need exclusively the hut is the fireball spell

When elves will have a building for spellcasyers i'll move everything there.

Btw at the moment all orc spellcasters are to both tc and shaman's hut so i've put the warlock in the same places.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Savra

Post by Savra »

Ya, but the other 2 are mainly healers and support. Not an all out offensive like the warlock. That would be like setting the warmage in tc's.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Elven mages are in tc and are offensive. I don't remember the human mage tough
Savra

Post by Savra »

Humans ones aren't nor are Scaledfolks, plus the Warlock is a little to strong to be a tc unit.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I started adding different aAI for different animals
currently only in AOF tell me if it is working or not

bear, spiders and snakesgreen/brown are attacking only if they are wounded (and only if any player is in sight)
anaconda, wolves, chrocodile are attacking if any player is in sight
others are peaceful now (not attacking)

tell me if it is working or not

uos 20

btw: is powerBase fix working? i need to update Google play version as soon as possible - thanks!
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Still checking it.
I don't have much time but until the end of these weekends it will be done.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

Now churches and shamans huts are useless.

And pls fix that skeleton Pirates are Trainable at normal TC (not near water)
For that movement they are better than normal ones.
(still don't understand how they are faster in water-teory)
Last edited by Lynx Shafir on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Well they are trainabe in any tc because of same reason as merlocks are.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please everyone, dont make this many posts here - hard to follow. here only sign engine problems got out to google play (like this powerDamage thing) that affects all units since it is a core problem.

individual balance or individual unit problems should go into separate "issue" topic under issues section.

thanks!
Savra

Post by Savra »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:44 am I started adding different aAI for different animals
currently only in AOF tell me if it is working or not

bear, spiders and snakesgreen/brown are attacking only if they are wounded (and only if any player is in sight)
anaconda, wolves, chrocodile are attacking if any player is in sight
others are peaceful now (not attacking)

tell me if it is working or not

uos 20

btw: is powerBase fix working? i need to update Google play version as soon as possible - thanks!
So if this be working, does that mean we don't have to make a totally different team for just hostile ai's? Btw could you also manage to get ai build out of specific buildings that player can't access if they manage to get a hold of the building somehow? This would be needed for the hostile neutral groups like the Gnolls and Bandits and anyone else who follows that category.

If you'd like to test it out, the Gnolls are ready to be tested on. This way it's easier for bandits to get in with a working program.viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6133
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please open topics for these questions - avtually there is one somewhere about hostile AI or something, do not use this "version change" thread for such discussion.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Ok, did it. As for engine problems or something does the snow road count as one? It doesn't auto tile like supposed to.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Guys... in the version change you should only report bugs (mostly new bugs that might be caused by new sources like the new powerbase mechanic)

Other things like things that you consider balance issue ora complaints should stick to the right sections.

I'd like to avoid deleting posts so I'd like to receive your cooperation

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”