Catapult Tower ACCEPTED

LordOfAles

Catapult Tower ACCEPTED

Post by LordOfAles »

Same stats as catapult, but immobile.

Turns to build:12
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Re: Catapult Tower

Post by godOfKings »

Wat about the HP and the picture?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Lynx Shafir

Post by Lynx Shafir »

isn't better solution t building a catapult what is mobile and hide in a tower?
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Here is the thing, a catapult that hides in 200+ HP towers, and can escape next turn in a wagon, that is not a solution, it is an op and broken feature of this game currently, if this tower is implemented we can finally get rid of catapult getting garrisoned in towers and castles which would remove one of the reasons for the opness of catapults, so I full heartedly support this tower
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

godOfKings wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:23 am we can finally get rid of catapult getting garrisoned in towers and castles
Nah that would just screw all the players who play defensively. Telling them that if they play defense they can't protect their most vulnerable units? You gotta use the mobility you have to defeat them.

He has to defend everywhere, but load up in wagons and you choose where to attack. ie. you both have 6 catapults and he has towers. You can focus all 6 catapults on one tower while he has to spread his catapults in every tower.

Catapult tower is an okay idea by itself
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Catapult Tower ACCEPTED

Post by Stratego (dev) »

accepted please someone make json for it - thanks!

Return to “Structures”