"From Great Heights": Campaign.

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

From Great Heights we soar, We leave Big Craters when we fall." - Vairvay, The Thinker.
Plot Summary:
The Twin Fang Empire is slowly crumbling. The Emperor: Dersass is the last of his lineage besides his daughter, which most of the Noble Council considered unfit to rule. As the Empire grasp begin to weaken, providence and cities begin staking their claim for Independence or expansion. Paryrth, a young drake must understand and adapt to changing of his world. Whether he support the empire or seeks its destruction, he must choose it's fate.
So Fly along with the Swan Wings or dive along with the Eagle Claw.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Lynx Shafir

Re: "From Great Heights": Campaign.

Post by Lynx Shafir »

Campaign with dragons, I like it :D

What is the story construction in campaigns .?
(And ist not copyright, it is ?)
Thy gave me a sword to pierce a lie,
Serrated edge for the deamon inside
A moment I'm torn between two tides,
But all I need, I bear inside
Savra

Post by Savra »

I've been noticing some discussions have gone "missing" lately does anyone know what happened to those?
Gral.Sturnn

Post by Gral.Sturnn »

Same happened with some of my posts I have no idea
~Gral.Sturnn
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Can you post your idea again if you remember.
Savra

Post by Savra »

;) I tend to remember most things until I believe a week has past. I'll post them again.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Mission 1: the drake is ambushed by a group of dragon hunters and must fend them off in order to survive.
Mission 2: the drake infiltrates the dragon hunters base and must defeat the remaining dragon hunters.
Mission 3: the drake must make his way to the temple to here a prophecy but must be warry of the marsh creatures lurking in the shadows.
Mission 4: The princess and her councillor must fend off a group of assassins who seek to eliminate her to free up the throne.
Mission 5: The princess and councillor must escape the besieged castle whilst being chased by a group of enemy soldiers.
Mission 6: the princess and her councillor meet up with an old lizardmen sitting at a tavern and he reluctantly joins them in return for help in eliminating a local group of bandits attacking the town.
Mission 7: the drake must defend the temple, with the help of a local priestess, from a group of orcs who plan to destroy it to demoralize the scaledfolk inhabitants of the nation.
Mission 8: the drake and priestess must make their way to the dragon temple of the ancients in order to seek answers. But to do so they must journey through the perilous mountains which is known to be giant territory.
Mission 9: whilst at the dragon temple the young drake learns of a traitor in their midst. He must find a way to prove who the traitor is to the ignorant council in order to prevent a alliance between the orc clan and a group of rivaling kobolds.
Mission 10:The princess and her allies must make their way to a stronghold that once belonged to her father in order to seek some aid and refuge from the inhabitants only to find out that it was turned over to the lizardmens rivals, snake folk, who plan to turn them over to the highest bidder. They must escape the fortress in order to avoid getting caught and executed by a rivaling house.
Mission 11:After escaping with two fellow prisoners, a pyro, and a traitors snakemen, the group must make their way to a renegade group of soldiers who are trying to take back the kingdom. They are ambushed by a group of bandits.
Mission 12: the princess and her group must aid the renegade soldiers in taking back their old fortress from the snakefolk. This will give them a sturdy base of operations to gather their forces and take back their kingdom.
That's all for now I'll come up with more later.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

This is pretty good so far, continue on.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Also any other names and characters that should put. I will start working on the first map.
Savra

Post by Savra »

What makes do you need at the moment? The old lizardmen could be Jafra'kar.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I need names and things for the first 3 missions.
Savra

Post by Savra »

So the dragon hunters don't need names on first mission, but second one the dragon hunters leader Wil be named Elmor I guess. Third the priestess could be called Zendra'sa. Coincided could be named Drem'vecor. That's all for now.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Just created the first map.

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”