Gems - ANSWERED

xExtraVaganjAx

Gems - ANSWERED

Post by xExtraVaganjAx »

I thought it would be a good idea to impliment a chance to rearrange the way we spend the gems we have earned on the upgrades section, either free or at a cost of some gems because in case of a mistake or for inexperienced players that can be a bit devastating to upgrade useless units or structures early on...

Let me know if im the only one having an issue with that...
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance, xExtraVaganjAx
Mairon

Re: Gems

Post by Mairon »

I think that there are more than enough gems to buy everything. I haven't completed a lot of things and have everything exept the trebuchet and the consumable upgrades column.
Cheers, everything will go well! Yes, ask the other person to lend you something/go on a date/do anything else! They ain't gonna bite your head off!

Tar-Mairon, The Excellent in vanyarin is the name of Sauron [The Abominable] before his fall.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I think that there are more than enough gems to buy everything
you are right ! i will increase the gem price of each upgrade since there are tons of maps to earn from.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

for extravagant:

this is intentional for keeping the curiosity in people that whar upgrade will be unlocked nex and next, and also the feeling that i spen gems on an other and now i want this and that.

so this is intentional to make people crazy about earning the gems :)
balint

Re: Gems - ANSWERED

Post by balint »

Yeah, why is it exciting if you know what comes next?
:)
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
anvil

Post by anvil »

to be excited about getting gems and upgrades is pretty cool.

however there are too many games out there where the first scenario shows a promising game, then to win the second game you have to purchase in-game upgrades to advance.
j.michael

Post by j.michael »

How to get the free gem?
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

Just play campaign maps! If you complete them in a small amount of turns, you earn gems! :)
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
Nykidxxx

Post by Nykidxxx »

If you are complaining about gems, you havent checked out all the maps yet! There are some really simple ones that I can beat with only regular soldiers and archers hehehe. Seriously tho, I'm running on excess of like 70 gems now with nothing to buy cause I don't like using the spells (they feel like cheating xD).

Daniel, if you increase upgrade costs, this will only affect the new players, making it harder to advance. Can I suggest you create another system for us to dump gems in? As most of the people with too many gems already have allllll the upgrades~~
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sound interesting - what "system" you have in mind?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Why not more consumables? That would be very helpful whenever we have a tournament.
Thanks!
Josh
Nykidxxx

Post by Nykidxxx »

I'm thinking, but I really can't come up with a system cause of the way the game is designed currently. We cant use gems to buy any visual changes cause of space limitations, and upgrading units permanently is too overpowered. On the other hand if we do more consumables, sooner or later we'll run out of gems cause the gem supply isn't infinite.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

If ever there is a tournament, that could be a supply.
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Implementeds”