Strange multiplayer bug ANSWERED

Issues in the game itself, so no crash report but anything that works badly / or other way it should- but without a crash.
Ezra216

Strange multiplayer bug ANSWERED

Post by Ezra216 »

So first, I joined a game named "Ghjklk", it's a 1v1 game with a guy named "zxcvbnmlkjhg" and moved 1 turn. A few days later, to my surprise, someone named "Alex21342006" took my place and the map resetted like no one moved at all. I can't delete the game, since it says that I need to withdraw or finish the game first. Plus, they are inactive players, so nothing to watch. :/ This is really weird.
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Strange multiplayer bug

Post by Stratego (dev) »

the stealing place problem is known, has a few topics already.
the can not delete thing is fixed, will be in next, however it will take effect when there is new update on the game - so if someone takes turn.
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: if someone takes turn.
Well, crud. It's been a week and Alex21342006 still hasn't moved at all. And I can't even skip his turn ._.
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Don't worry I have the same thing, it's been at least 4 months since I have a game like that.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

you can uninstalland reinstall the game, but i think the mapeditor drafts can lost... hwever i am not sure you still lose them - someone can try
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It sounds like a great plan, I let someone else do that.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i did it once, own maps section survived, not create map section, but it didnt matter because i could create draft maps from the maps in own map section
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Ezra216

Post by Ezra216 »

Alright. Thanks for the replies guys. I would just reinstall, I have cloudsaved it anyway. Plus, I have no drafts nor own maps XD so I have nothing to lose. Hahaha

Return to “Game”