Carrot Cup 2017!

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
tamtam12345

Re: Carrot Cup 2017! --Ongoing--

Post by tamtam12345 »

General Brave wrote:And anyways, isn't that tamtam12345 have video of the games.
Videos? I don't have any video about Carrot Cup. :?:
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Well, at least we know you're still around. In all likelihood, your final round is about to start. Make sure we get screenshots aplenty.
The glorious sun rises again
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I don't mean the tournament I mean just the game in general, but maybe they've been someone else on YouTube.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Looking forward to the next rounds. glad to have made it as far as I did.
Thanks!
Josh
Sunrise Samurai

Tomorrow​ makes a whole week. Any response? Or should we move on to the final round?
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Detros wrote:
Puss_in_Boots wrote: But you can be notified on new PMs by e-mail. I have sent a PM to duneix and he has responded he will appear here tomorrow.
I am sooner in alphabet but as we have already battled you are the one to pick and create a map this time, duneix. Thanks in advance.
Detros,are you playing with duneix?
Detros

Post by Detros »

tamtam12345 wrote:
Detros wrote:
Puss_in_Boots wrote: But you can be notified on new PMs by e-mail. I have sent a PM to duneix and he has responded he will appear here tomorrow.
I am sooner in alphabet but as we have already battled you are the one to pick and create a map this time, duneix. Thanks in advance.
Detros,are you playing with duneix?
No.

And since that he wasn't around again.

I have sent him another PM that the match will be skipped if he doesn't appear soon.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Good game everyone! Sorry for going mia lol.

I shall update the brackets. I think we should give duneix at least a week or so given the length of time he hasn't had to play, but if he does not show, he is automatically disqualified :?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Also, brackets updated! Don't have my computer right now, so I had to edit it with some knockoff photo editor lol, but it works. :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Sunrise Samurai

Attempts to contact him began on 1/26/18. Seeing as it is now 2/3/18, I think that week is already past. I would say wait a while longer, but 4 1/2 months offline is rather compelling evidence that he isn't coming back I'm sad to say.
Detros

Post by Detros »

Sunrise Samurai wrote:Attempts to contact him began on 1/26/18. Seeing as it is now 2/3/18, I think that week is already past. I would say wait a while longer, but 4 1/2 months offline is rather compelling evidence that he isn't coming back I'm sad to say.
Haven't you notice that current "Last visited: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:48 pm" on his profile?

Duneix has sent me PM with map info and I have joined it.
It is an explored 35x35 Frozen valley with few starting units and normal amount of towns.

The semifinale of Carrot Cup 2017 has started. Planning is in progress.

P.S.: Interesting change of art style, DoomCarrot, in the last update of brackets :D
Sunrise Samurai

He's back? Yay! We don't have to skip anyone!
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It's been 3 years since you guys started this.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Awesome! And bo this tourney started last year. The first carrot cup did start years ago though :)
Detros

Post by Detros »

DoomCarrot wrote:Awesome! And bo this tourney started last year. The first carrot cup did start years ago though :)
Heh, getting this finished before the end of June (so Carrot Cup 2018 can start again in July) should be possible.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

lol ever since the first match, detros has come a long way for revenge, on the other hand duneix had a holiday for a long time, although tamtam is stuck the longest :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Detros

Post by Detros »

We are like 5 turns in and haven't seen one another yet.
I am leaving for mountains tomorrow so I will probably get offline. I will be back in the middle of next week. I will note Duneix via PM and ingame.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Lol detros, which mountains? I just went offline with a similar situation. :)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

i see, mount doom is where u own ur secret carrot farm with which u will someday rule the world, and when u r busy growing ur evil carrots u go oia (offline-in-action)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Careful godofkings. The pursuit of turth raises many attentions throught the DCPR secret security agency.... You wouldn't want the DCPR SSA after you now, would you?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Hah, I m the god that wanders around this world, no secret can escape my eyes, whatever u send shall either submit to my rule or b obliterated from this world, the choice is urs

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

My money would be on the carrot
Thanks!
Josh
Sunrise Samurai

COOLguy wrote:My money would be on the carrot
I think that might be safe. The carrot can be scary.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

:shock: :?

Detros

Post by Detros »

Back and sleepy. Pondering what my war plans were...
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

How does everything look?
Thanks!
Josh
Detros

Post by Detros »

At start of Duneix' 6th turn our score was 618/600 so I am slightly ahead there but we are still in the scouting part, with some TCs left.
No contact yet.
Sunrise Samurai

Detros, Duneix, and Doomcarrot. Will you three please put in votes so we can get that surprise Daniel promised.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Any change? Who has the most tc?
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Duneix knows how to handle maps with rivers, I will give him that.

I am gonna hedge my bets on duneix, sorry detros, but I just vividly remember him kicking my butt on a similar map. :)

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”