Re: Dojo

Post by MightyGuy »

OK.

Anyone agrees? any problems? questions? if not, I think its ready
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Yes it is! :)
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

One last thing, should its stats b similar to Roman garrison or the other factory buildings?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

In my opinion it should be weaker than roman garrison, but stronger than regular factories
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

I Agree
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It can't b in between, either it should b a 5 turn cost building or a 4 turn cost building. Should it cost 4 turn but still have the Bushido aura? I say y not, churches have heal too
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Cost 4 is good, it can't be that hard to build or destroy a dojo.
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

So a 4 cost building with similar stats to barracks and also the Bushido aura, which is kind of realistic as the dojo reminds the samurai of the strict Bushido code they always adhered to, thus they will fight more honourably near it

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Great
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

We will be implementing this unit! Stats are like the Roman Garrison save the high morale. The "Bushido aura" is not clear how it acts. If this is implemented ever as a tech or effect we can add it to this unit
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Keep stats like normal barracks, cost should also b same, and Bushido aura gives Japanese units +2 atk and 30% spell resistance in a 5 tile radius

It would b an effect

Ravancloak

Post by Ravancloak »

Dojo needs description

Edit: Added in game
Last edited by Ravancloak on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new age will dawn. Ravens will be the herald angels, the stars will shine cold, for from the Star's End, I, THE ADORABLE RAVANCLOAK, HAVE AWOKEN. -- That's why I and my Vespa wanted to say こんにちは!
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

A building for training Japanese units, it reminds the soldiers of the strict disciplined life they led while training, and they fight with courage and honour near it

Return to “IMPLEMENTED - Structure”