I need a few characters.

If you need a special unit for you map or campaign this is where you need to ask for it
General Brave

I need a few characters.

Post by General Brave »

I need a couple of character for my campaign that I am currently creating, I hope one of you guys well helps.

Duke Harris. Male

Father of Lora, current Duke of River Fall's County.

Harris was once great fighter, he was also the captain of his own regiment called The Dancing Ravens. And he had a child on the way. But that almost all went away when unknown ships bearing the basilisk appeared over the horizon. The first time he dealt with the new enemy was when his regiment was sent to protect the small mining town of Ivywood. When he and his men got there, the town was already set ablaze. People laid dead everywhere and those who were still alive fought with anything that got their hands on.

Harris instantly knew the town was lost, so he quickly orders his men to dispatch any legions that they came across and save as many civilians as they can. Before he himself joined in the fight. They tried to save many people that they could but soon they retreated, leaving many to suffer and die.

This change Harris, before he only dealt with a murderer or two, or some highway bandits. But he never saw such level of death before then. Now he knew how dangerous this new threat was, and he knew he must try to stop them.

The second time he fought the legion was the battle of Swindmore. A City that had access to Lake Morgan that leads 20 miles inland. When the legion siege the city, they use their ship as battery rams to destroy the Iron gate that kept them out of the city harbor. Once there were in, Harris personally leads the retreat after General Walker was struck down.

When Basilisk finally made it to the Capitol, Harris was among those defending it. The battle was going well until when the Eastern Wall fell, and the legion swept into the city. Harris fought as long as he could before a blade to his right knee finally took him down. When the battle was over and the capital fails, he and the rest of the surviving defenders were put in chains and were hauled off to different mines across the kingdom. He was taken to place where he met the legion for very first time, Ivywood.

Sir Robin. Male

Main character Darryl. male

Lora. Female

Lieutenant Sterling. Male

The Story backstory.

The Kingdom Has Fallen. It had fallen 20 years ago, when a ship appeared from the unknown sea. Bearing the image of a Basilisk head ready to strike. They came in numbers, plundering and torching the cities and town that were along the coast. It was utterly chaos, people fled from their homes as the Basilisk legion finally decided to move inland. They were able to captures the major cities, despite the best attempt from the local garrison. They strip everything away, to food to, to jewelry, to novelty. Anything that they saw was worthy. When they finally reach the capital, the royal family had already fled. Narrowing evading capture when they cross the border to ally nation.

With the Royal family out of harm's way. The kingdom finest prepared to defend the capital to the very end, they made sure everything was in stocks, like arrows, swords and oil. It wasn't so long when the Siege finally begun. The capital held off the enemy for weeks, almost achieving victory when assassin almost killed the legion commander. But disaster struck, somehow the Basilisks made whole in the eastern wall, and soon enough the city fell.

What was left of the defenders were put in cages and were haul to work in their own mine, gathering resources for the new occupiers. For 5 years, the kingdom was under the Basilisk rules. Any attempt from outside Nations to take down the legion were not successful. When the royal family and their allies finally broke through the legion defenses and forced them back into the sea. What they're found was simply the remains of a once proud Kingdom, stripped away of its life and pride.
Last edited by General Brave on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
Menselot

Re: I need a few characters.

Post by Menselot »

Nice story.

I want to help you.

Question: will you include ships to this compaing ?
(if yes i want to make the ship bearing the image of the basilisk)

Can you describe the backstory of each character ? Or at least describe how each will look ?
Fantasy > 40k
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Yes, you can make the ships.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

any concept for them?
Age of Fantasy design leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Alexander82 wrote:any concept for them?

The ships or the people or the both of them?
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

people
Age of Fantasy design leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I do, just finished the first one. Doing the rest right now.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I can help you with jsons
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Alexander82 wrote:people
This one for Harris.

Father of Lora, current Duke of River Fall's County.

Harris was once great fighter, he was also the captain of his own regiment called The Dancing Ravens. And he had a child on the way. But that almost all went away when unknown ships bearing the basilisk appeared over the horizon. The first time he dealt with the new enemy was when his regiment was sent to protect the small mining town of Ivywood. When he and his men got there, the town was already set ablaze. People laid dead everywhere and those who were still alive fought with anything that got their hands on.

Harris instantly knew the town was lost, so he quickly orders his men to dispatch any legions that they came across and save as many civilians as they can. Before he himself joined in the fight. They tried to save many people that they could but soon they retreated, leaving many to suffer and die.

This change Harris, before he only dealt with a murderer or two, or some highway bandits. But he never saw such level of death before then. Now he knew how dangerous this new threat was, and he knew he must try to stop them.

The second time he fought the legion was the battle of Swindmore. A City that had access to Lake Morgan that leads 20 miles inland. When the legion siege the city, they use their ship as battery rams to destroy the Iron gate that kept them out of the city harbor. Once there were in, Harris personally leads the retreat after General Walker was struck down.

When Basilisk finally made it to the Capitol, Harris was among those defending it. The battle was going well until when the Eastern Wall fell, and the legion swept into the city. Harris fought as long as he could before a blade to his right knee finally took him down. When the battle was over and the capital fails, he and the rest of the surviving defenders were put in chains and were hauled off to different mines across the kingdom. He was taken to place where he met the legion for very first time, Ivywood.

There was a bigger backstory but it was a bit too big and you people don't need too much spoiler. Appearance. what are you guys think?
LordOfAles wrote:I can help you with jsons
That shall be greatly appreciated LordOfAles.
Menselot

Post by Menselot »

Perfect i will start making them now !!!
Fantasy > 40k

Return to “Map units request”