Trigger (effects)

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Devang

Trigger (effects)

Post by Devang »

Is there any 'effect' which can direct unint/s to do a specific job ? For eg.-when condition 'object destroyed' has taken place then a group of units(already present on map) get directed 'to reach a specific place' or to kill a specific unit on map.
godOfKings

Re: Trigger (effects)

Post by godOfKings »

Like as in setting priority for ai unit?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Devang

Post by Devang »

Yes , not just priority but a target for AI units.This would make a historical map more realistic.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Yes its pretty useful to b able to decide wat the ai will do first
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

But I think it will b impossible (as well as useless) on player controlled umits

Return to “Others”