Impossible campaigns

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
Zaron

Impossible campaigns

Post by Zaron »

I'm near firmly under the belief these campaigns are pretty much unbeatable. If they were others wouldn't play them.... take freedom the first orc campaign, from the second the map starts your already doomed simply do to the enemy heavy orc warriors being able to one hit any of your units and it takes 6 or 7 shots to kill them and there are 4 of them and your so called reinforcements are killed quickly. I simply don't see how we are supposed to win. Another one is your 3 dragons quickly being over run. Sure one hit kill on most but your over run even if you do sit in a building healing by continued orc assaults of better and better units. I must be missing something so feel free to sheed some light.
Detros

Re: Impossible campaigns

Post by Detros »

One thing you missed is this is AoS part but you seem to talk about AoF :D . Can this thread be moved, please?
Zaron

Post by Zaron »

Ya sorry i just realized the two different areas. I am discussing AOF in i thought the AOF area but i guess not
Tomfish

Post by Tomfish »

Please write the correct name of the campaign and the map you cannot beat. There is nothing called "Orc campaign" or "Freedom" map in AoF. I have won all maps in the campaigns, so it must be possible.
Lawrence

Post by Lawrence »

Zaron wrote:I'm near firmly under the belief these campaigns are pretty much unbeatable. If they were others wouldn't play them.... take freedom the first orc campaign, from the second the map starts your already doomed simply do to the enemy heavy orc warriors being able to one hit any of your units and it takes 6 or 7 shots to kill them and there are 4 of them and your so called reinforcements are killed quickly. I simply don't see how we are supposed to win. Another one is your 3 dragons quickly being over run. Sure one hit kill on most but your over run even if you do sit in a building healing by continued orc assaults of better and better units. I must be missing something so feel free to sheed some light.
That dragon thing (If you mean AoF Dragons Origin level 1):
-You need to have the dragon upgrade, so you can train them in your mage huts.
Random guy: "Lets use goblins."
Me: "GOBLINS? THIS IS LAWRENCIAAAAA!"

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”