Wonder

Fildin

Wonder

Post by Fildin »

I think this game needs a wonders. :D When we are playing on huuuge map it is hard to end a game, so i thing that the wonder like in age of empires is great idea. Player can build this when he have a big big score. Structure schould be bigger than 1x1 maybe 2x2 or 3x2 like castle. When construction starts everybody can see the wonder on map. It need many rounds to build i think 30 or more or less is enough. When building is ready other players have 20 rounds to destroy it or they will lose. There should be a option before making map where we can enable building wonders. What do you think about it? :?:
LordOfAles

Re: Wonder

Post by LordOfAles »

I think this should be posted in gamemodes

Idk if this was proposed before, but for wonders we can use colosseum, pyramids and such
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Fildin

Post by Fildin »

I didn't saw post like this. Colosseum and Pyramid is good model.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Cool then there should be more wonder like buildings, like great wall or taj mahal for example. I think there should be at least six wonders so that six players can make six different wonders, before this game mode is implemented
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Fildin

Post by Fildin »

Six wonders, much work but with grear effects i think.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

If you're going for 6, why not make it 7 :lol:
The glorious sun rises again
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It will be cool,but doesnt make sense-there are only 6 players. If bulided wonders will give diffrent bonuses,then we cloud have more,but if not there is no sense to have more than 6 wonders.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sunrise Samurai

Actually there's no reason to have more than 1 design with team colors. It's meant to be more of a victory condition, not a global bonus. Real life buildings are nice, but not required for it.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

I think we should reset this whole idea. My idea is to be able to build ANY wonder limited by amount of your TCs, but no duplicate wonders(two colosseums), with each wonder having special ability

Every wonder would cost 200, 100 with ambidextria, so u would need a bunch of workers

Example of wonder abilites:

Pyramid

Produces Egyptian Units

Every would cost 1
Chariot 2

Colosseum

Every YOUR unit on map gains +1 attack and +1 normal armor
Fildin

Post by Fildin »

Ability like recruting units with less cost, can make game longer. But stat bonus for all units is good, anyway i think that wonders should give a option to win the game. I think there should be only 1 wonders albility for perfect balance.
Sunrise Samurai

Here's a problem with unique wonder abilities:
All your have to do is lay the foundation to prevent your enemy from building one.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Lol i meant both players can have same wonder, but not duplicates (eg i have 2 colis)
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

We could make it Civ style. Where everybody gets mad at the person who completes it first, as the foundation alternative just gives the persons with the first 2 turns a huge advantage.

Also lets just make them cost 20% more than a castle. 100 turns sounds too expensive to even bother with.

Then we need to make their new stats...
OLÉ
Sunrise Samurai

LordOfAles wrote:Lol i meant both players can have same wonder, but not duplicates (eg i have 2 colis)
That sounds better. 2 players can have the same wonder, but 1 player can't have duplicates.

Return to “Structures”