Orc Spell - Orc Shaman Healing

Alexander82

Orc Spell - Orc Shaman Healing

Post by Alexander82 »

Orc shamans gain a healing spell (that mey require a mending rate for shamans)

Orc shamans are support units and it would make more sense for them to heal.

If you think they should not overlap we might remove the spell from troll shaman and add to him a fire spell
Age of Fantasy design leader
Jqwan

Re: Orc Spell - Orc Shaman Healing

Post by Jqwan »

I like this idea a lot actually. Perhaps some sort of damage spell would help Orc clear congested spaces and big groups.
Jqwan

Post by Jqwan »

Also somebody needs a disenchant equivalent, eather the Orc or troll shaman. Perhaps the Orc shaman could get double strike, heal, and disenchant or something like that.
enrich

Post by enrich »

I think The orc wizards should loose the regeneration spell and replace it with the 50% regeneration. Orc wizards should still have increased range on the spell however.
The orcs units are already too hard to kill without having them regenerate their entire health if you dont kill it in one turn
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I would agree if it was easier to heal more units. We might give the troll the 50% spell and the shaman a 20 or 30% spell and give it a range so we mighy have more care of small units but avoid a ultrafast regeneration of bigger one.

You generally make more orc shaman to buff and trolls to heal (the close range 50% isn't worth it unless you already are in range to heal). I think that having both ranged but lower might be more balanced (you heal more often but less).

As it is now the 100% spell is the main reason to build a troll shaman, so it should also gain something different.
enrich

Post by enrich »

Maybe make the group aura permanent and have increased aoe (how big is now?)
From my perspective the troll shama being 4 turns is already a buff enough.
Maybe give it a spell that protects units from all spells for 1 turn. it would be good so the unit doesnt get killed or slowed by a spell (only time shift would be able to dispell it ;) )
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Yes, but cost 4 it is ok since it is the main healer (the orc shaman is not a viable option as a healer). I think that some more offensive effects might be ok

Return to “Archived - Orcish Technologies and Spells”