mikeyb

northern union how to win

Post by mikeyb »

How do u win its to hard....love the campaign but just them levels
Mairon

Re: northern union how to win

Post by Mairon »

Which level do you mean?
Cheers, everything will go well! Yes, ask the other person to lend you something/go on a date/do anything else! They ain't gonna bite your head off!

Tar-Mairon, The Excellent in vanyarin is the name of Sauron [The Abominable] before his fall.
draakjee

Post by draakjee »

Has anyone completed this map (the northern union ) after august the 3th?
kipar

Post by kipar »

Won it today.
Yes, it become harder because enemy ships now agressively go and wipe out everybody on the shores, so i have to defend near castles, not at the bridge.
But workers->fortresses for defense and catapults+ornithopters for atack still beats all enemies.
draakjee

Post by draakjee »

How did you destroyed his 4 castles?

I tried with assassins + ornitophers (ornitophers are attacking the trebuchet and the assassins kill the castles)
Only problem was that those warships were everywhere and killed all my ornitophers :P
kipar

Post by kipar »

Well, at the time i destroy the castles the rest of the field was already mine, so no warships.
And i stupidly forgot about assassins, so it take some turns.... every turn army of ornithopters from all towns moved there to strike and die, rest of the isle was filled with swordsmen and in a distance several workers continuously built a catapult ships, so they can strike once and die. Of course wagons with assassins would made it much easier.
draakjee

Post by draakjee »

I completed it today. It's indeed much easier if you first conquer the rest of the map. And after that attack the castles. :)

Return to “Campaign map discussions”