Disbanded knight - IMPLEMENTED

These suggestions are in the game
TheBluePhoenix

Re: Disbanded knight

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Ok fine its awesome. Just make the neck pink so that the player colour is well visible.
Now for the json. cool guy can you write it including the payment method?
Dev do u give this unit a green light?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Okay thanks!

Player color: okay will do, and see how it looks.
Green light: this will be added to the vote to make it a producible unit. Idk if it will be put in first as a campaign only unit
json: yes I can do that, when it is voted in. Unless you need it now for a campaign only unit, but
Money courier paying: I cannot do that (I think). I think that Daniel would have to add in new code for it.
Thanks!
Josh
lordtalamar

Post by lordtalamar »

If he has to be paid to stay with you I think he should convert to neutral if not paid and whoever gets money courier to him first 'converts' him
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

If he becomes neutral, anyone can kill him easily which defies the logic of him being an mercenary
Also if thE player wants, he may use the castle to produce him for 2 turns
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Ublaz Mad Eyes

Post by Ublaz Mad Eyes »

Cool images! However, I imagined twin axes instead of swords.

If you don't pay him, I think he should just be disabled (unable to move or attack). However, he should change sides if another player comes with a money courier! :twisted:
YES, THE DAY WILL COME! HIS EMPEROR'S MOST EXCELLENT MAJESTY WILL CONQUER ALL!!!

NO, I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Ublaz Mad Eyes wrote:Cool images! However, I imagined twin axes instead of swords.

If you don't pay him, I think he should just be disabled (unable to move or attack). However, he should change sides if another player comes with a money courier! :twisted:
I like this idea too... but then the players would kill him themselves after using it.. and no one will risk going to him when they can make a new unit for the same cost

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i have worked a lot on this special "leaving" timeout thing.
i am almost ready, i test it on axe knight.

we will need extra art work:
- the "button" for the moneyman to pay for the mercenary, here we need a 32x32 transparent icon like moneybag (this will be used as action icon too)
- maybe a special icon for the "leaving" effect instead of the current "hourglass" like the vanishing in AOF

Return to “IMPLEMENTED - Mounted”