Anti psychic machinery

Sombrar +1

Anti psychic machinery

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Idea that I posted on the forum, a technology divided into 3 levels giving more mental resistance to the reptilian machines, being researched only at the Grey factory.The first technology gives +5% mental resistance costing 4 turns to research,the second level giving +10% mental resistance for the cost of 5 research turns and the third level giving +15% mental resistance at the cost of 6 research turns.

The first level of technology is called "Resonant Metals" and with the following description:With their extensive construction skills and psionic abilities, the Greys develop metal machines with resonant effects capable of partially hindering any psionic attack directed at them.
tech_resonant_metals (1).png
tech_resonant_metals (1).png (2.01 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Second level of technology named "Energy Misrepresentation" with the following description:With further advances in research into developing machinery resistant to psionic abilities, the Grays install small devices that generate light energy fields just enough to distort any psionic command that attempts to inflict them.
tech_Energy_misrepresentation (1).png
tech_Energy_misrepresentation (1).png (2.3 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Level 3 technology named "Psionic Reflector" with the following description:With technology and greater psionic knowledge, the Grays were able to develop machine parts and metals capable of deflecting a large part of psionic attacks, allowing them not to take as many risks with enemies with powerful psionic abilities.
tech_Psionic_reflector .png
tech_Psionic_reflector .png (2.62 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Midonik

Re: Anti psychic machinery

Post by Midonik »

I was probably saying the same thing on Discord, I feel like this tech would be more useful for, like humans, since it's mainly reptilians that have psionic abilities.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

Better for humans? Like for Gremlins maybe? So I'll try to make some adjustments to the images.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well not for gremlins themselves cause the infatry unit has great resistance and the rest can't be converted via psionic cause they are AI controlled.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Sombrar +1

Post by Sombrar +1 »

So would this work for all human vehicles or just some specific ones?
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I was thinking all human ones. 30% resistance is a lot for all vehicles I suppose so maybe it should be rethought.

Return to “Reptilians”