Site Admin

Infantry tanks

Post by Stratego (dev) »

pleae @DreJaDe @Jasondunkel talk here
----------
stratego
i have fixed leopard tank.

uos already

i found that panzer II also have bonus of panzer 1 (so 200% infantry) is that ok?
also i queried, these all have bonus from panzer I
unit_ger_tank_panzer_35t.json
unit_ger_tank_panzer_38t.json
unit_ger_tank_panzer_ii.json
unit_it_tank_fiat_3000.json
unit_it_tank_l3_33_tankette.json
unit_it_tank_l6_40.json
unit_it_tank_rossini_cv_3.json
unit_jp_tank_type94_tankette.json
unit_ru_tank_t50.json
unit_ru_tank_t60.json
Drejade-sama — Today at 9:22 PM
Yes
Pz2 has an autocannon

If its ok pz35t and 38t could have a 100%

L3 33 is fine cause its main gun is an MG

L6 40 is kinda weird. It has the same size of 20mm as pz2 but has higher damage? But its fine eitherway for me.

Rossini cv 3 is fine

Type94 tankette have fine bonus as it has MG but its normal damage could be 6 normal damage like pz1

T50 has wrong wikipedia link. Has the same gun as t26 so should be same bonus and attack turns

T60 is fine
stratego — Today at 9:27 PM
Drejade-sama — Today at 9:50 PM
StuIg 33B
Stupa
Stuh 42
Wespe
Sturmpanzer 1 and 2
Grille

Should also have their bonus against infantry to 100% like ally counterpart
stratego — Today at 11:28 PM
jason ideas on this:
So there are a few things Mixed so WE have to Take a closer look.

I would still give the Panzer I, Rossini L33 against infantry the 200%. They are support tanks that only had machine guns. Why does the Panzer I have more power than the Rossini? by the double MG.

and the Panzer II has more power than the Rossini because of the anti-tank gun.

all other tanks listed here. should then have a cannon, but are still infantry support tanks. I would not support reducing the bonus to 100%. but think 150% is good. As I said, they still have more of a support function.

the T50 really has the wrong wikilink in it. But its cannon is better than the T26.

The T26 has a gun from 1932, the T50 has a gun from 1937. It has better penetration therefore the power of the T50 is right.

The German self-propelled howitzers in question should get the bonus, since the Allies also have this bonus.
Drejade-sama — Today at 11:37 PM
T50 in wikipedia has this for me
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-50_tank
T-50 tank
The T-50 was a light infantry tank built by the Soviet Union at the beginning of World War II. The design for this vehicle had some advanced features, but was complicated and expensive, and only a short production run of 69 tanks was completed.
T-50 tank
It gave the same link and same name of gun to t26
So both of them should either have the same damage either from t26 or t50
Drejade-sama — Today at 11:43 PM
"all other tanks listed here. should then have a cannon, but are still infantry support tanks. I would not support reducing the bonus to 100%. but think 150% is good. As I said, they still have more of a support function."

Uhmmm, this would mean that so many tanks will have 150% bonus infantry... British tank line is filled with infantry support tanks. Just an example as most common besides some german units are 10%-20%.

Return to “Balancing discussions”