Mod Maker or Support A.K.A Unit content Editor.

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
TheOrder971

Mod Maker or Support A.K.A Unit content Editor.

Post by TheOrder971 »

This Mod Maker or Support: Can making the units without Requesting unit forum.

can guide you on how to create a unit content editor for a description, and I can help with unit content. However, I can be add unit directly draw or upload pixel art as an adding the units custom. Here's a basic steps for a unit making and description:

Step 1: Draw 32x32 Canvas Or Load an image there limit is 32px.
Step 2: Making: Unit type, Stats, Abilities and damage bonuses.
Step 3: Upload the unit or Upload the unit with Dev.

Downloadable content
Can be show the tons of units has many uploaded unit. then buy the units or watching the ADS. to Download unit when completed its become owned units.

UI Including - Search Bar and Purchasable unit
Unit filter with Single unit and Unit Packs.

I Hope you Reply this suggestion to add features Mod support or mod Maker. Give an Suggest for ideas to approved (Accept).
SirPat

Re: Mod Maker or Support A.K.A Unit content Editor.

Post by SirPat »

For anything related to modding the game

Modders lounge
https://www.ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php?f=205

If u meant just to add new units. As you said
TheOrder971 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:53 pm This Mod Maker or Support: Can making the units without Requesting unit forum.
Maybe you meant like an ingame unit creator and uploader to implement new units. In this case we cant just have all the players to just update the game. Everyone will just make overpowered units. If we ever added something like that "implementing units without proper moderation for content" we will have units like bakugo or dragonballz units with 99999 power
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Others”