Flakzwilling 40 not functioning as described IMPLEMENTED

Dahdee

Flakzwilling 40 not functioning as described IMPLEMENTED

Post by Dahdee »

The description of the Flakzwilling 40 describes it as transportable. Currently You may load it into a truck, but may not unload it to place it. It can only be placed into a Flak Tower.

Changes were made to the Flakzwilling 40 to control spam. However, the compromise was to make it only buildable in the towers, where it could then be placed elsewhere, however this is not currently being allowed. If this is intentional, "transportable" needs to be removed from the description.

If it is correct that it may only be deployed within a Flak Tower (personally, I'm not opposed to that), it may be good to state that in the description, or make a tutorial showing how to use it, as it is a very costly unit to produce.
Jasondunkel

Re: Flakzwilling 40 not functioning as described

Post by Jasondunkel »

hello dahdee i changed the title because i know that you are also referring to the flak twin 40 in this matter.

the flakzwilling 40 works as it should. It was used almost exclusively on flak towers and when it was transported it was only with great effort as it was mega heavy.

We don't have the single-tube 12.8 cm Flak 40 in the game yet. this one is movable. since the wiki entries always refer to both, the information for this flak is wrong, and yes we should change that then, but the normal one is movable.

so sorry for the slight confusion
Dahdee

Re: Flakzwilling 40 not functioning as described

Post by Dahdee »

That works for me, thank you.

Return to “Issues”