Dwarves

Here you will find answers to questions, and learn how to do stuff (like creating your own maps)
Stas

Dwarves

Post by Stas »

Playing for the dwarf race has become impossible for me, so I feel sorry for the gems spent on their improvements. After the upgrade, they can no longer be upgraded to elite with the help of workshops. They began to improve over time, which is very bad. If the enemy already has the most elite troops, then you are finished, because your dwarves who will leave the city will not be elite, they need time to transform into veterans, which is very bad and prevents you from playing for them normally. Please take action, because I improved their race to play for them, but right now I only get a bad mood from playing for dwarves :shock: :? :o
makazuwr32

Re: Dwarves

Post by makazuwr32 »

Dwarves now have most superior blacksmith techs in whole game.
Maxed out blacksmith dwarves will have stats comparable to tier 3+++ orcs and some will be even better ones.

As for hardy and grand dwarves - their stats are balanced to be on level of semi-elite units, slightly worse than imperials and co.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “FAQ”