Unit Design - Unit Propery sheet - Spec unit actions (tech_* specs)

makazuwr32

Unit Design - Unit Propery sheet - Spec unit actions (tech_* specs)

Post by makazuwr32 »

Awesome!
Many thanks for changes.

Alas 1 question:
Is it possible to make a tech that will affect for example all animals, not only neutral ones?

Or instead of tech an ability with temporary effect of writing/loyalty (limited to single target variant)/bone_sight/nature_call?

For now just a question if it is possible to code into or not. It is not required (apart from loyalty maybe).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Unit Design - Unit Propery sheet - Spec unit actions (tech_* specs)

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i moved it to Q&A
Is it possible to make a tech that will affect for example all animals, not only neutral ones?
this is not new tech, this is existing tech we have already, i just moved it from hardcoded to be configurable.

Or instead of tech an ability with temporary effect of writing/loyalty (limited to single target variant)/bone_sight/nature_call?
For now just a question if it is possible to code into or not. It is not required (apart from loyalty maybe).
everything is possible but i have not planned any new here atm, defintely not until Unity version is ready
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

I know that these are existing ones.
So this will not allow for us to make new tech that can target any animals, not only neutral ones.

Just planning some possibilities for future.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Can tech stealing/defense techs stack? I mean if I have 2 different steal techs and a player researches both, will he get double the increase in chance of stealing a tech compared to one tech?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i think not, but worth trying

Return to “Q&A”