Intoroduce civs to select on map startup for each player

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
Warriormaster

Intoroduce civs to select on map startup for each player

Post by Warriormaster »

I would like them to add the possibility of deactivating the fire units in the map configuration since I think that this can in some cases ruin the game, it is also necessary that intelligence be added in the map configuration so that for example player 2 only creates Roman garrison building and 3 is Japanese, that is, it only creates dojos, that would be great and it would be great for the game since I see that artificial intelligence does not create these buildings or at least that there is a possibility that it creates the basic buildings and For example only the Japanese buildings or only the Roman buildings etc. I think it would be great for the game, I think it would be easy to implement it would just be adding it to the map configuration at the beginning of the game.
b2198

Re: Ai improve

Post by b2198 »

I don't think I've exactly understood your idea. Are you talking about choosing a single faction to play in a match? If so, what does that have to do with AI?

Also, there's already a topic about that, that has an extensive discussion about that matter already, so you can see the points being made on this (and similar) idea(s).
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
Warriormaster

Post by Warriormaster »

You have not understood what I mean, the intelligence of the game does not create buildings like dojo, roman garrison, etec, that is what I am saying, I wish there was the possibility in the map configuration to configure a player (phone intelligence) to that in addition to creating barracks, stables, etc., also create a type of special building, the game is fine as it is, but doing this would improve it, and I think it is easy to implement, for example in the map configuration the option is created civilization, and there the civilization is chosen, so that the intelligence of the phone also creates the buildings of that civilization
TntAttack

Post by TntAttack »

Ah... I think I understand. What he wants is similar to how AoWw and AoMw is set, how you have to choose a fraction e.g. Russia or China or USA before entering the game. And you can only use those fraction specific units.

So in this case it would be civilisation e.g. Medieval, Viking, Mongolia, Primitive, etc.

This idea actually doesn't sound half bad, but I dont play AoS anymore so my opinion isn't good.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

than the topic title is not fit, i rename to "intoroduce civs to select on map startup for each player"

Return to “Others”