Maorí Warrior

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
Warriormaster

Maorí Warrior

Post by Warriormaster »

I think that Maori warriors should have 19 hp like werewolves and they should add a unit upgrade, there should be an elite Maori warrior upgrade, it would be amazing, thanks
b2198

Re: Maorí Warrior

Post by b2198 »

Maori warrior could have an upgrade, indeed, as it gets relatively weak compared to most of the other primitives later on unless you feed A LOT of kills to it early.

On the other hand, given how strong it still is in early skirmishes against most skirmishing units, I really don't think it deserves any buff from the get-go like that hp increase (and 19 would be way too much).
Green is the correct color, other colors are "less correct".
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It gets tattoo tech and dodge buff, also leader and priest buffs
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Yeah the two techs really help them to scale to midgame making them pretty good skirmishers/cleanup units but since these are primitive units, its best that they wont have additional ways to be stronger against units like knights or roman legions cause that wouldnt make sense. As a Maori warrior enthusiast since the day ive got them. I can say that they are in a good spot rn. Somewhat niche but pretty good for what they do
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support
SirPat

Post by SirPat »

Actually scrap mid game. Its more like scale to end of early game something like that
I am Pat :>

I barely visit the forums, but when I do and u saw me reading your post. Expect a whole paragraph to be released about your topic. well except if I like your idea and the idea is perfect as it is, if so ill give u my support

Return to “Unit balancing”