innovations in the game

Any other ideas that does not fit to the specific categories.
SpecGradus

innovations in the game

Post by SpecGradus »

Good afternoon dear developers, I'm a fan of your wonderful games I would like to suggest adding to the game Age of Strategy Resources such as forest forests hunting lodge fishing quarry iron mine as well as houses with residents the more houses the more warriors you can hire and so that you can buy wars for resources and not just like that, if possible, you can also add a forge and an academy to study science for earlier thanks, I'm waiting for the update🤩👍
makazuwr32

Re: innovations in the game

Post by makazuwr32 »

Ao games probably will not get any resources as normal games have — gold, iron, wood, stone, coal, gems, crystals, sulphur, mercury and so on.

Adding resources into ao games in classical way will make it less unique, much slower and will require several years of work for such meaningless for ao games addition.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
SpecGradus

Post by SpecGradus »

Thanks for the reply, I'll wait for the update
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

Actually - some sort of near-water or water building working similarly as mine is considered.
One of the products would surely be fishing ships.

Houses (or farms) were considered at some point as balancing point to change total population limit, but Stratego (the game dev - creator of the engine) was not very found of it, so I doubt anything similar will ever be added.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Others”