Terrains moving problems

KaremMohamed1234

Terrains moving problems

Post by KaremMohamed1234 »

I think adding a terrain cleaning like age of strategy is good because the races are not equal to each other so please add a terrain cleaning system and some roads because the human race is weak in comparison with the other races and to make the sige equipment and other wagons to move freely , As an addition we should make the horses and mounted units to move fast in the forest terrain or at least faster than this version :| :|
makazuwr32

Re: Terrains moving problems

Post by makazuwr32 »

Forest and mounted units:
It is intended change. Cavalry must be slower in forests.
Some cavalry alas has full speed in forests (deer and tiger rider of elves).
Later we will also add fixed forest walking spell (current one is not working) that will be extremely helpful for cavalry to move through forest.

Terrain clearing:
In general it will not be available for every race. Not at base at least.
Road construction: that is planned to be added for 3 races — dwarves, humans and undeads as most advanced races (undeads since they still have human knowledge even after death).
Mercenary sub (unique sub with mercenaries to whom you need to pay in order to keep them on your side, this sub will be available for all races with all its contents) will be able to provide laborer unit who can also clear terrain.

Human race:
I can't agree that humans are weak when compared to other races. They are good in every field but not best ones. This gives them best flexibility and that is their main strength.
Elves can't for example get good armored shielders fast enough (i compare here base races without subs).
Orcs lack good range and good siege without subs.
Undeads in general are worse than humans in everything when it comes to raw stats.
Dwarves are more costly.
Scalefolks are even worse in range.
Using advantage that humans have over current opponent's race they can win in most cases.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Other asset ideas: terrain, sound, skins”